Most of us have a favorite steakhouse here in Phoenix. Mine is Del Frisco’s, they’re known for their huge stone crab claws and the Smith & Wesson shrimp. These are so good that every time I eat them, I don’t even need a steak! While I could never get them to make the Smith & Wesson Shrimp at home, I knew I could at least get close.
Smith & Wesson Shrimp are amazing. They’re basically a shrimp cocktail with cocktail sauce, horseradish, salt & pepper. But these are better than your average shrimp cocktail.
This is the easiest recipe ever, you literally just throw the ingredients together. It’s the perfect appetizer for Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. The perfect addition to your Christmas Eve meal, they’re a great way to start!
Edit- here is the original recipe, plus step by step photos!
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, wine, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, oregano and basil.
- Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve over rice or pasta.