The pollen twerp is a lot like the guy who rides around in a little cart with a “beep beep”. Except the bee pollen twerp takes pollen and puts it in your food. That’s not a bad trade off. We love pollen in our food.
We love it in our breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We especially love it in our coffee.
We do not love it when it’s floating around our kitchen.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup bee pollen
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!