There you have it! My Top Ten Recipes for 2016.
While I didn’t get to share many (if any) new cookie recipes this year, I did get to share a few new recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks, Chocolate Chip Cornbread, Chipotle Ranch Popcorn, and this month I’ll be sharing a new recipe with you.
I’m really excited for you to see what’s coming. I definitely have some favorites in the works!
In the meantime, I hope you’re already planning your New Year’s menus. How’d you do with the resolutions this year? I’ll admit I’m a little bit late on most of mine, but I think I’ve got a handle on things and am ready for a new year of healthy, delicious food.
Until next month….
For more delicious recipes, follow me on FACEBOOK!
- 1 large package of Oreos (about 30 cookies)
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 can of Dulce de Leche (14oz)
- Crush Oreos and mix with cream cheese.
- Press into a 9x9 inch pan.
- Pour dulce de leche over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.